EnerTeck Corporation develops, acquires and manufactures combustion enhancement,
emission reduction and other performance improvement technologies for the heavy duty transportation industry.
EnerTeck's flagship product, EnerBurn®, is a diesel fuel specific combustion catalyst, delivered to the engine
via the diesel fuel, to improve the combustion rate of the fuel.
Our two primary products are;
EnerBurn® Diesel Fuel Combustion Catalyst
The primary benefit that EnerBurn® offers is an improvement in fuel efficiency (7-10%). Its ancillary benefits include but are not limited to:
- Reduction of NOx emissions, 10-12% on average
- Reduction of exhaust smoke, 50-75%, and in some applications a total reduction of exhaust smoke, to the point where only the heat signature is visible.
- Prolonged oil life, increasing oil change intervals by approximately 75-100%, thereby reducing annual oil consumption by 40-50%
- Increased brake horsepower by 4-5%
- Reduction in engine wear, which will prolong engine life and increase the time between scheduled maintenance keeping your equipment in service and earning money more days per year.
Prohibit Active DPF Regeneration Preventer
The Prohibit Active DPF Regen prohibitor technology was developed to enable heavy duty diesel engines diesel particulate filters (DPF's) to eliminate the active regen process which causes downtime to your equipment.
Prohibit promotes a more complete burn of the fuel and enables the engine to operate at much lower temperatures thereby substantially reducing the amount of material that makes its way to the DPF.
This allows the engine to function normally through its passive regen process where engine shutdowns are not necessary.
Important facts about Prohibit
- Active Regen prohibitor for heavy duty diesel engine applications with DPF technology
- Increases equipment uptime, saving your company valuable time and money
- Enables more efficient engine operation thereby increasing engine life and a longer revenue stream for your equipment.
We encourage you to read on to learn more about EnerBurn® & Prohibit. Clickhere to go to our product information page.
Evaluation reports on various equipment and diesel engine types are available for your review here.